Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app wont sync (BLAZE)

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

just says tracker not found was fine until 2 days ago got it on wrist and phone in hand have uninstalled app and reinstalled still nothing what's the point of the app if it doesnt work. Using Samsung S6 edge any help appreciated !!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Tried resetting and restarting everything even the app the only thing I didn't try was restart phone when I did it all worked again. Hope you all have luck with your device

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
13 REPLIES 13

have you tried restarting your blaze

1. Press and hold the Back and Select buttons (left and bottom right) until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
  2. Let go of the buttons
Best Answer

Thanks for your reply tried that still won't sync 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've had the same problem since Friday. I've tried all the tips and it still won't work 😠

Best Answer
0 Votes

Having same problem. I returned my Charge 2 for having a similar issue and after all the robots of that one, screen is locking up. 

Dont want to have the same issues with the Blaze. 

Yesterday, being the day I bought it, charged it and used it.. it was GREAT, everything was great.. today.. NOPE, nothing. 

WHAT GIVES?? Makes me want to return this now and not bother!!! The Regular Charge HR was great.. NO ISSUES in the last 2 years of owning one. Maybe more gadgets and cost isn't worth this bs.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've had mine for a year and never had a problem until now. I also tried resetting it and unpairing my Bluetooth but it still won't work 😕

Best Answer

Tried resetting and restarting everything even the app the only thing I didn't try was restart phone when I did it all worked again. Hope you all have luck with your device

Best Answer

I had a similar issue with syncing several weeks ago; ending up completely fixing the issue through the following steps: remove the device from the fitbit app, remove the device from the bluetooth settings, disable and re-enable bluetooth, restart the Fitbit Blaze (hold left and bottom right buttons), install the Fitbit app on a Windows computer, connect the Fitbit Blaze to the charging/syncing cradle hooked up to that Windows computer, add the device through the Windows Fitbit app, type in the code, add and then sync.

My issues involved the bluetooth sync not working properly, failed half way through; synced some of the steps but not the previous night's sleep data. I tried to remove and re-add the device via bluetooth, but it kept saying connecting but then gave an error that it lost connection; only re-adding it via the usb cradle resulted in a successful sync. After the fix, I was able to continue syncing via bluetooth going forward.

Best Answer

When I have a sync problem, the very first thing I do is restart the phone. If it still won't sync, I shutdown the phone. I've never had to go further than this in the last 6 months. 

Ps: I do need to turn the phones back on before it will sync

Best Answer
0 Votes

When i was having syncing issues, I tried all of that and more and it always failed to finish the sync; restarted the app, restarted the phone, restarted the device, restarting the phone/device in different orders, tried to connect the device to the usb cradle and it always failed to finish syncing. The only thing that worked for me was to completely remove the device from the fitbit app as well as bluetooth connectivity settings, and then re-add and sync it via the usb cradle.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is the same.  Had this blaze for a year this month, now it won't sync to my Samsung. I've restarted Bluetooth, phone, fitbit, it still  will not sync.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have you also checked for updates to the Fitbit App and your Phone? 

Removed the tracker from the phones Bluetooth settings? 

Tried with cellular if using WiFi? 

Looked at fitbits interactive help site

Best Answer
0 Votes

Blaze not syncing but after removing watch from account and then reinstalling it, read suggested watch restart and this worked.

What I do find extremely frustrating is you have to trawl through dozens of members complaints (logs) to even find a suggestion, try it and if it doesn't work carry on trying goodness knows how many other suggestions until you find one that actually works. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Glad you back up. 

The suggested restart is not done by removing the tracker from your account but by pressing both the left and lower right buttons

Removing the tracker from the account usually simolysadds more problems .As many have posted. "my tracker wasn't syncing so I removed it from the app. now I can't set it up". .

@Ambrosia46 when having or answering a problem with a Fitbit tracker the first thing I do is click on the link to the Fitbit help site. You will find the link below as "help". I then type in a word that is included in the problem. 

The other search to try is in this forum use tgetsearch bar and only look at the results with a solution .

Best Answer
0 Votes