Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit blaze half of walk on map missing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Every time I go for a walk I check my map and it's only registering  half the walk...can anyone say why this gappens

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Mezza1966, welcome to the thread. I hope you're having a great day! Smiley Happy

Thanks for reporting the issues with your Blaze not transferring the complete map after a walk. If you haven't already done so, please check the following three GPS-related settings on your syncing device: 

1. Confirm your phone can track your activity when you're out of Wi-Fi range. Make sure an option that allows Cellular Data use is turned on.
  2. Make sure GPS can continue to track your location while your phone is locked.
  3. Make sure your phone can identify your location. Turn on Location Services in your privacy settings.

Please check the GPS requirements too:

• If you’re going to use connected GPS, make sure Bluetooth and GPS are both
    enabled on your phone and that your tracker is paired to your phone.
  • Make sure the Fitbit app has permission to use GPS or location services.
  • Verify that connected GPS is turned on for the exercise in the Fitbit app.
  • Find the Exercise shortcuts in the Fitbit app. Tap the exercise you want to track and make sure Connected GPS is turned on.

Make sure you're following all the steps while using

1. On your device, open the Exercise app.
  2. Swipe to find the exercise type.
  3. Tap the exercise to select it. If the exercise uses GPS, you’ll see an icon in the top left as your device tries to connect. 
  4. Tap the play icon to start the exercise or tap the flag icon (Ionic and Versa only) to choose a time, distance, or calorie goal, depending on the activity. 
  5. Tap the middle of the screen to scroll through your real-time stats. On Ionic and Versa, your progress toward your maximum heart rate is shown on an indicator next to your beats per minute. 
  6. To pause or end your workout, tap the pause icon. To resume, tap the play button. Note that if you set an exercise goal, your watch vibrates and flashes when you reach the goal.
  7. To end the workout, tap the flag icon and confirm.
  8. Review your workout summary and exit the app.

I'd like to know where are you are checking this information. If you could add a screenshot of those workouts, it could be great. Are you able to see the same details on the Fitbit.com Dashboard?

I hope this can be helpful, if after checking this you're still getting the same message, please feel free to reply, I'll be happy to continue helping you. Smiley Wink

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Mezza1966, welcome to the thread. I hope you're having a great day! Smiley Happy

Thanks for reporting the issues with your Blaze not transferring the complete map after a walk. If you haven't already done so, please check the following three GPS-related settings on your syncing device: 

1. Confirm your phone can track your activity when you're out of Wi-Fi range. Make sure an option that allows Cellular Data use is turned on.
  2. Make sure GPS can continue to track your location while your phone is locked.
  3. Make sure your phone can identify your location. Turn on Location Services in your privacy settings.

Please check the GPS requirements too:

• If you’re going to use connected GPS, make sure Bluetooth and GPS are both
    enabled on your phone and that your tracker is paired to your phone.
  • Make sure the Fitbit app has permission to use GPS or location services.
  • Verify that connected GPS is turned on for the exercise in the Fitbit app.
  • Find the Exercise shortcuts in the Fitbit app. Tap the exercise you want to track and make sure Connected GPS is turned on.

Make sure you're following all the steps while using

1. On your device, open the Exercise app.
  2. Swipe to find the exercise type.
  3. Tap the exercise to select it. If the exercise uses GPS, you’ll see an icon in the top left as your device tries to connect. 
  4. Tap the play icon to start the exercise or tap the flag icon (Ionic and Versa only) to choose a time, distance, or calorie goal, depending on the activity. 
  5. Tap the middle of the screen to scroll through your real-time stats. On Ionic and Versa, your progress toward your maximum heart rate is shown on an indicator next to your beats per minute. 
  6. To pause or end your workout, tap the pause icon. To resume, tap the play button. Note that if you set an exercise goal, your watch vibrates and flashes when you reach the goal.
  7. To end the workout, tap the flag icon and confirm.
  8. Review your workout summary and exit the app.

I'd like to know where are you are checking this information. If you could add a screenshot of those workouts, it could be great. Are you able to see the same details on the Fitbit.com Dashboard?

I hope this can be helpful, if after checking this you're still getting the same message, please feel free to reply, I'll be happy to continue helping you. Smiley Wink

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes