Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit blaze heart rate monitor won't work on auto

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've had my Fitbit blaze for about 2/3 weeks now and has been working perfectly until yesterday around noon. Suddenly the heart rate monitor stopped working (while set on auto). I thought the band had just moved and would pick it up again when it settled in place. Today I look at the dashboard and it hasn't worked since.

I hard reset it, I turned it on and off again normally, I moved the band up and down and nothing. The light was still flashing slowly on the back, but no reading. It works when it's on the 'on' setting but not on auto, which I don't understand. I also think the reading is a bit off when on 'on'. Any ideas?

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi, @C_w00d, I would try the reset procedure two or three more times, and if that doesn't get it going again you will need to get in touch with Customer Support at contact.fitbit.com.  Alternatively, if you bought it at a local store you may prefer to take it back for exchange.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes

I shall give it a go, I've also emailed them about it to see if they have any insight. If all else fails then I think I will try going to the store.

Thanks 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes