Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit blaze most expected features

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I've been using the Blaze for a couple of days now and I feel like there are a few features missing that should be added to make it a more complete device for me as for many other people in this community. But first of all I gotta say that in Italy our firmware version is still 17.8.102.7 while I read on the forum that 17.8.104.1 has already been released somewhere in the world. Still, maybe you should know that I'm using an iPhone to synchronize it.
Now here's what most of us think should be fixed or added or changed:

• Most of the times it doesn't recognize the twisting wrist and doesn't turn on the screen so I guess is should be a little more sensitive.

•Long messages are cut in the half which is convenient for a tiny screen but I firmly believe that you should give us the chance to read the entire message maybe just tapping on it.

•When we start a new workout we cannot neither change the music or set a countdown unless we don't tap on finish and go back or forward to the apposite slide. As you know in weightlifting is important the amount of resting time between reps so you should find a way so we can set the timer without leaving the workout as well as putting music controls somewhere (a drop down menu wouldn't be a bed idea)

•Emoji compatibility

•Email notifications

•Whatsapp notifications cos, you know, no one uses simple texts anymore

•Reminder notifications from the native iPhone app

•The weather informations. For runners and bikers (and every outdoor activity) is essential to know if it's going to rain in a minute now, and you could let us see it with a simple glance.

•Last but not least, and EVERYONE agrees, add new watch faces.

This smart fitness watch is a great device and we know it was not intended to be a Smartwatch. In fact we don't want to surf the web or checkout Twitter or Instagram from our wrist, but whether you like it or not we bought it cos we'd love to have that kind of "experience" in a fitness focused device, otherwise we would have stayed with the less expensive Charge HR. So we are just asking you to make it a little smarter 🙂 people that doesn't like to be notified can always turn them off from the Fitbit app so.. Hope I didn't bore you and I'm sure you're gonna pay attention to these requests cos that's what makes Fitbit a hell of a company! Thanks
Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi PieMavi,

there are some greats ideas in your elaborate post that I think many Blaze users might welcome. Therefore I'd suggest posting them in the Feature Request section, respectively voting in existing threads if the appropriate suggestion has already been mentioned.

Regards,

Stefan

Talahthas, Fitbit Community Council
Charge, Charge HR, Blaze, Versa, Versa 2, Charge 5, Versa 4, Aria, Aria 2, Pixel 4a, Pixel 7

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi PieMavi,

there are some greats ideas in your elaborate post that I think many Blaze users might welcome. Therefore I'd suggest posting them in the Feature Request section, respectively voting in existing threads if the appropriate suggestion has already been mentioned.

Regards,

Stefan

Charge, Charge HR, Blaze, Versa, Versa 2, Charge 5, Versa 4, Aria, Aria 2, Pixel 4a, Pixel 7
Best Answer
Thank you so much for your suggestion 🙂
Best Answer
0 Votes

@PieMavi wrote:
Thank you so much for your suggestion 🙂

You're welcome! Have fun with your Blaze!

Regards,

Stefan

Best Answer
0 Votes