Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit blaze spring bar / band connecter

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi. I want to make my own fitbit band, however I'm having a hard time understanding what size spring bar I'll need.. can anyone help me out? Thanks in advance 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Alex_pearce25 and welcome to the Help forums.  Instead of trying to find the right size pin and starting from scratch, how about buying a third party band from Amazon or Ebay and taking it apart to use as your starting point?  You might get lucky and find a Fitbit brand Blaze band on Ebay.  There are also many third party bands on Amazon -- silicone, leather, you name it.  You might find one that is close to the one you want to make.

You can search watch replacement parts.  These types of pins are used by other watch manufacturers.  Here is what I do know.  Fitbit offered a wide range of Versa bands and encouraged users to switch out bands.  They also use a pin and they are notorious for breaking.  Fitbit didn't sell pins, but third part vendors did -- I know, because I had to buy some.  The Versa pins are 23 mm -- that is the measurement of the pin body and doesn't include the prongs.  If you want to buy just pins, measure the main body part in mm.  Don't include the prongs.  But you might need to buy a whole lot of pins.

Good luck!

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes