Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit blaze unusual heart rate

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just started noticing that my blaze is giving me very unusual heart readings. I was sitting on the couch and looked at my heart rate and it 110. This was at 8am shortly after getting up. Then later it was reading 65 after washing my car. I also noticed that it was showing I walked 5 floors after only walking 4300 steps. What can I do to correct this? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

It's great to have you here @Ajlopez281! Thanks for the details that you've mentioned. I would like you to restart your Blaze. Also, your heart rate may be affected by any a number of factors at any given moment. Movement, temperature, humidity, stress level, physical body position, caffeine intake, and medication use are just a few things that can affect your heart rate. Different medical conditions and medications can impact your heart rate. Consult your doctor before starting an exercise routine.

Regarding the floors that you're getting, you may want to check how Fitbit count your floors

Hope this helps! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SilviaFitbit

Thank you for the response. I tried to restart it and that didn’t work. I also tried shutting it down. I also disconnected it from my account and re paired it and that didn’t help. I also tried using my wife’s and that seemed to be accurate with the heart rate. I’m not sure what else I can do

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for letting me know that you've used your wife's tracker @Ajlopez281! I've shared your post with Customer Support, please keep an eye on your inbox. 

Hope this helps! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes