Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit challenge reflecting more steps for other participants

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello! I'm in a Fitbit challenge and it says another girl has over 214,000 steps in one day. Pretty sure impossible! I told her and she says her phone only shows she has 1,969. I asked other ppl in the challenge if they see what I'm seeing and someone else said it's telling them she has over 214k steps for today too. So weird! Anyone know why or how to fix that? Her phone reflects correctly.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Lol thank you.  I found my own solution though.  I had her leave the challenge and i re-added her and it fixed itself.  

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

It's great to see you around @Pita84.

The information that you see on your Dashboard for challenges of the other participants will depend on what are doing during the day, also about timing, where is located this person? What is this person during the day, walking, running, etc.? I recommend taking a look at the What should I know about challenges? article for more information.

Catch you later. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you even read the post @AlejandraFitbit? Your response makes 0 sense in relation to the OPs comments. Maybe customer service bot is bad bot?

Or are you saying it's normal for a person to walk over 100 miles a day?

Best Answer

Lol no she didn't at all. Even the lady that it said she took over 214k steps said hers showed under 2000. 

Even right now, fitbit challenge I'm in today is saying I took 500 more steps then my fitbit says. Somethings glitchy but hers was WAY off and impossible.  Hahaha. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Please actually READ what the original poster said.

Best Answer

Lol thank you.  I found my own solution though.  I had her leave the challenge and i re-added her and it fixed itself.  

Best Answer
0 Votes