Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit doesn’t match app data

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Over the last three days my blaze has started doing bizarre things

- not recording sleep

- device records steps but app doesn’t recognise them?

-device record doesn’t match app record in active hours.

- text message/phone notifications not working .

i have tried a variety of repairing/restarting/soft updating to no avail. I have sent message to help....no response yet.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

My hourly steps on my Fitbit App on my iPhone aren’t matching my Fitbit. It’s very frustrating. It’s happened twice now. I’ve tried everything everyone has suggested and nothing. I also have the latest update. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I perservered contacting Fitbit. The follow up was fabulous and I actually ended up with a replacement so I’m very happy 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Great to see you around @Anitajoy and @UndeadKitty welcome to the Community!

First of all, I appreciate the efforts in trying to fix the issues you have been experiencing with your trackers. @Anitajoy it's great to hear that you will be receiving a replacement. At the moment of receiving it, you can do the following from your Fitbit to set it up:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon.
  2. Tap Set Up a Device.
  3. Choose your device and follow the on-screen instructions to continue.

If you need anything else, do not hesitate in posting it. Now @UndeadKitty, this is an issue that is already resolved. If you keep having it, I recommend logging out and logging back in to your account. Also, can you please provide me with some screenshots about this?

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

@AlejandraFitbit wrote:

Great to see you around @Anitajoy and @UndeadKitty welcome to the Community!

First of all, I appreciate the efforts in trying to fix the issues you have been experiencing with your trackers. @Anitajoy it's great to hear that you will be receiving a replacement. At the moment of receiving it, you can do the following from your Fitbit to set it up:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon.
  2. Tap Set Up a Device.
  3. Choose your device and follow the on-screen instructions to continue.

If you need anything else, do not hesitate in posting it. Now @UndeadKitty, this is an issue that is already resolved. If you keep having it, I recommend logging out and logging back in to your account. Also, can you please provide me with some screenshots about this?

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

Hi!

I’ve logged in and out of everything several times and still nothing. I’ve even turned my phone on and off after logging out and still nothing. Here are some photos. 

87527E8C-226A-42A9-BCE9-CF4905B359F3.png

82272E7D-0522-4099-874D-7B06DDE76CBD.jpeg

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the information @UndeadKitty and for the screenshots provided.

I will pass to our team for them to be able to review this. In the meantime, your patience will be much appreciated. 

Catch you later. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer