Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit iPhone application doesn't update daily heart rate graph

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I noticed the following: In the morning I open the Fitbit application on my iPhone, see heart rate, open heart rate monitor. It shows my heart rate to the point of time. If later, let's say in the evening, I open the application again, go again to the heart rate graph, it shows the same as in the morning.

During the day, Blaze synchronizes with the phone and I can see my heart rate on the web application, up to the latest synch. Still the application doesn't show it.

If I kill the iPhone application, and open it again, it shows heart rate to the point of time correctly.

It seems a but: if the application synchronizes to the central database, it should also update itself. It is not a critical issue, but should be fixed.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Nice to see you here @blapath! In the Dashboard, you'll see the resting heart rate and in the activity and stats tile you'll see the heart rate in intervals of 5 minutes. 

heartratedashboard.PNG

While you're in the Fitbit app, you'll get the live heart rate if you have all day sync

liveheartrate.png

Additionally, if this is not the information that you're seeing. Please provide me with a screenshot of the data that you're getting. 

Keep me posted! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
My Blaze is configured for all day sync. And it works as heart rate I can
see in the web. But not on iPhone
See the first picture: today is Wednesdayand app shows for Wednesday for
the current time only. It is fine. Problem is Tuesday. App was opened
Tuesday morning so it shows only partial data as app was active the whole
day

Now see the second picture: I just killed the app, restarted and suddenly
shows heart rate for whole Tuesday. So data is in app but display is not
updated. Bug you can/should fix
Best Answer