Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit is showing the correct time but data is not syncing with iphone 7+

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I haven't had any problems syncing my blaze since i bought it, until today when i tried, the data isn't restarting to a new day and is adding steps on to yesterday's tally, though the time on the watch is correct. I have restarted both the phone and the blaze, turned the bluetooth on/off, removed the device from phone and it's still not working! Can someone please help?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, @Jade79, this can happen if, for some reason, your Blaze did not detect midnight.  After a recent update the Blaze needs to be turned on in order for the time to update correctly, so if your Blaze was turned off last night at midnight, or was out of battery, this could be the reason.

Unfortunately, once this happens, a restart will not reset your data for today.  Everything should be back to normal tonight at midnight, but I am afraid you are stuck with today's extra steps.

Welcome to the Community!

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've been having the same problem because I sometimes turn my tracker off at nighy. So, in order for it to be correct, the tracker must be turned on through midnight?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, @Renesby23, if you are having the issue of the steps not resetting on nights when your Blaze is turned off, I believe the solution would be to make sure it is on at least through midnight.  I think this will probably solve your issue.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes