Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit not syncing to MyFitnessPal

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, my steps are not showing up in MyFitnessPal. I have disconnected, reconnected, logged out and back in, updated both apps, all to no avail. Please, can anyone help? I have not been able to find a suitable answer to my problem. I apologize if this question has been over asked. Help!

Moderator edit: subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

MFP are experiencing technical issues at the moment. They were supposedly carrying out planned maintenance when the ran into difficulties. You can read a statement via the following link.

https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2931708-fitbit-scheduled-maintenance-on-3-...

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
50 REPLIES 50

I have been reading the reviews of the MFP app on the Google Play Store. Many people are complaining about the lack of synchronization and lack of support by MFP. So I think the problem is in their hands abut after the recent hack they were affected I don't think the resolution of the problem is their main priority.

Best Answer

A warm welcome to the Community @camgo66 and @Giampi71 thanks for stopping by.

I appreciate the efforts in trying to fix the syncing issue you are experiencing. I recommend taking a look at this post and follow the instructions provided there. If you have already tried those steps and your Blaze is syncing properly with your Fitbit account, I recommend contacting MyFitnessPal customer service.

Let me know the outcome. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

Hi, thank you for your responses. Unfortunately, I’ve followed the steps and it still is not linking. It says I’m connected, but steps are not showing up.

Update: logged on to my fitness pal and was able to get it synced somehow this time.  Page came up where it said to connect, and for some reason it listened this time, lol! Problem solved. Thanks for input.

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer

Same thing happening to me now. 😞

I've done everything under the sun to get this to work but I think at this point we just have to wait, so frustrating.

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Mmcaffee, yes, that is what I did. It just all of a sudden decided to work again. Good luck! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

MFP are experiencing technical issues at the moment. They were supposedly carrying out planned maintenance when the ran into difficulties. You can read a statement via the following link.

https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2931708-fitbit-scheduled-maintenance-on-3-...

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer

Same here , frustrated

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the update @camgo66, I am glad to hear that your accounts are syncing now. If you need anything else, do not hesitate to post it.

@mmcafee@FitFrogMom great to see you here and @N8teGee thanks for stopping by. As our friend communicated, this is a MFP issue directly. If your trackers are syncing correctly with your Fitbit accounts, as mentioned in my previous post, please get in touch with MFP support.

See you later. Robot Happy

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

Hi!  My fitbit and myfitnesspal are not syncing either - just happened today.  I too tried disconnecting and reconnecting the apps, but has not helped.

Best Answer

I started experiencing the same problem yesterday.  Have followed all of the instructions for disconnecting and reconnecting.  Nothing is working.

Best Answer

I am having the same problem since yesterday.  I got it to connect twice (once by logging out and back into FitBit on my phone and the other time but totally disconnecting the 2, waiting about 30 minutes and reconnecting them) since then and now it's disconnected again.  I've been using FitBit with MFP for a few years with no issues and now this happened suddenly.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Bammy01@BeachGirl915 and @kamp60 welcome to the Community.

Thanks for troubleshooting this by yourselves. As recommended in my previous posts, if your trackers are syncing properly with your Fitbit accounts, this issue might be directly from MFP. I recommend getting in touch with MFP customer support for further assistance.

Catch you later. Robot Happy

Best Answer

I am having issues with syncing steps to MyFitnessPal....my water intake as well as calories are syncing no problem, but steps aren't even showing up and it is frustrating!  The whole reason I got this was because of being able to use it with MFP for my steps...I have disconnected, reconnected several times and nothing.  It's the past 3 days worth.

Best Answer

Mine isn't syncing either. Honestly it seems like it's been every weekend for the past 3 weeks MFP has been having trouble. Then eventually the steps finally sync. It's annoying. I've stopped trying to fix the problem and just wait it out. It eventually works again. 

Best Answer

Noticed late last night, My FB was not syncing to MFP.

And as of today still no sync

Best Answer

Mine isn't syncing either and hasn't for a couple of days.

Best Answer

When mine started working again last time, it never updated all the days it messed up.  Very frustrating.

Best Answer

My steps aren't syncing to MyFitnessPal. I've tried all the normal trouble shooting actions. This is so frustrating. 

Best Answer

Same as all of the above. Not syncing. Tried disconnecting. It’s annoying. 

Best Answer