Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gender - Cardio fitness level

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, 

my blaze is showing that i am a female on my cardio fitness level. I have tried to change it on fitbit website but its not updating. Even if i press submit button, the website says, to update my gender again. So right now, i cannot change my gender to male. 

Anny suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @Yuviraj, great to see you in the Fitbit Community Forums! 😄

It seems that this happens when long time users created their accounts (as it should be your case I assume) and didn't choose a  gender at the setup time. This is the reason why the cardio fitness score is given as default for women.

In order to get your cardio fitness score for your gender, please go to your personal settings on your online dashboard (not the app). Here, choose your gender as Female, scroll down and click on Submit. Then, go back, and choose your gender as Male and submit the changes again.

After this, go back to the Fitbit app. I would recommend logging out of it and then logging back in and then check your cardio fitness score. It should appear correctly after that.

Let me know how it goes!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there @Yuviraj, great to see you in the Fitbit Community Forums! 😄

It seems that this happens when long time users created their accounts (as it should be your case I assume) and didn't choose a  gender at the setup time. This is the reason why the cardio fitness score is given as default for women.

In order to get your cardio fitness score for your gender, please go to your personal settings on your online dashboard (not the app). Here, choose your gender as Female, scroll down and click on Submit. Then, go back, and choose your gender as Male and submit the changes again.

After this, go back to the Fitbit app. I would recommend logging out of it and then logging back in and then check your cardio fitness score. It should appear correctly after that.

Let me know how it goes!

Best Answer

It worked, thank you very much!

Best Answer

I'm glad it worked! 😄 

Anything else, I'm here to help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi

I have the same problem (but it says man and I’m female). I tried the instructions above and even erased and downloaded the app again. For me it doesn’t work. What else can I do?

Best Answer
0 Votes