Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Green lights not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fit bit turns in but the green sensor lights no longer light up and monitor heart rate. Is this repairable? 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the forums @Laurasimss4. I am sorry for the delayed response.  

Thank you for sharing that the green LEDs lights no longer light up and monitor your heart rate. I appreciate the information that your tracker turns on. I recommend the following:

1. Check your heart rate setting and change it to "On": Swipe to Settings and find Heart Rate Tracking. Change the Heart Rate setting to On. 

2. Restart your device: How do I restart my Fitbit device?

3. Make sure you're not wearing your tracker too loose. 

For more information, please see this help article

Keep me posted on the outcome! Robot Happy

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This has also happened to me I have fully charged it, reset 3/4 times and unpaired then repaired the device. Also switched off the heart rate and back on a few times with no luck. How do I fix this?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @caitlincarlaw !

Thanks so much for taking the time to troubleshoot the issue you're experiencing with your Blaze's green LED lights. Since the steps you tried didn't work, I've gone ahead and escalated your case to our Support team, for them to take a deeper look at this. Please keep an eye on your inbox for further instructions.

I'll be around if you need further assistance.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes