Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having to Charge Daily and Still Have no Battery Life

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Within the last week, my Blaze has stopped working. I am having daily and it reflects that it is fully charge, but within hours it shows dead. Has anyone else had this problem? Do I need a new charger or should change to another device? I have never had this to happen before and recently purchased Fitbit Blaze less than a year ago.

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Hi

i have started to have this same issue over last week or so. Has anyone give u any suggestions yet? I’m not hoping it’s a way to try to get us to upgrade!!

Best Answer

Hi, I experience the same issue as do a couple of friends (they have different trackers than I do, but still the same experience).  I have tried everything that FitBit suggests to fix the problem but still no solution. I find it suspicious that it appears to all be within a similar timeline.  Possibly a FitBit firmware issue but I also hope that this isn't their strategy to get people to upgrade

Best Answer

Have not received any suggestions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It does sound like they want us to upgrade.

Best Answer

My blaze has suddenly started doing the same thing and it’s just over a year old. This is my second watch and the same thing happened with that one too after 18 months. I didn’t receive any useful help then either. I will not be buying any further products from them in the future. Very dissapointed 

Best Answer

I am experiencing the same issues.  It went from working perfectly to being a dud within a month. After the most recent update is when I started having issues.

Best Answer

I tried all the suggestions provided by Fitbit and nothing worked.  My frustration is that at the end of all the trouble-shooting, I was essentially told that I was checking my stats/syncing too often and that was draining the battery.  My solution was to place my Fitbit into a desk drawer, forget about it and just use an old fashioned wrist watch.  So far no battery issues!

Best Answer
0 Votes