Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having to charge my Fitbit blaze 5 times a day and it’s only 8 months old!!!!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I purchased a Fitbit blaze for my mother last year.. we set it up on October 31st 2018. She has had problems with it starting the begging of June... 7 months after getting it brand new. That almost half the time of the warranty. She does not swim.. and takes it off when doing dishes and showering. So obviously the issue can’t be water.. she called customer service and the guy from another country kept her on the phone for over an hour and said there is nothing you can do but I’ll send you an email to try and figure out what this issue is. Someone will call you tomorrow..this will NOT work as she will be at work!! Over an hour on the phone with the rep???! 7 months old!! It’s obviously defective... it needs to be replaced!!! If something is not done soon!! I will be posting everywhere on social media for no one to ever buy a Fitbit!!! She will as well! She will tell every person she knows.. and she knows ALOT of people as do I..so I need someone to contact me ASAP with what you are going to do to fix this!!! I don’t want to have to spread the word about this horrible Fitbit blaze...so I’m asking for your help. If nothing becomes of this... I will join the Fitbit boycott team... and yes there is one.. I read so many horrible reviews about this company.. please restore my mothers and I thoughts about Fitbit... I look forward to hearing from you very soon!! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

I’m sorry your mother is having all these problems.  It’s happening to a huge amount of other people too.  At least hers is still under warranty.  Mine was just 18 months old and is now going into electronic recycling as it’s a piece of junk.  Makes you wonder why the Blaze was discontinued.  I know they SAID the Versa took it’s place, but I no longer believe OR trust this company.  

Best Answer
0 Votes