Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart Rate, Sleep and battery not working properly on Blaze

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit Blaze has suddenly stopped registering heartbeat or sleep for the last 3 days.  During the day when active it has taken some intermittent heartbeat readings but these are interrupted and not continuous.  Additionally last night I had fully charged it before going to bed and in the morning the power was completely drained - a charge normally lasts 3/4 days.  Anyone have any help here - has the unit just gone wrong ?

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @Wombledon. Great to see you in the Fitbit Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry you're having problems with your Blaze not showing your heart rate, missing sleep and the battery not lasting as it should. Seems like a bad combo Robot Frustrated

Now, when it comes to your sleep not being recognized properly, if your heart rate is not working good, sleep will not be recorded accurately, so these two things go by the hand. About the battery, that sounds really strange but it could also have something to do with the overall issue. Have you already tried to restart your tracker by any chance? If not, you can easily do this by pressing the left and lower right buttons for 10-12 seconds. This will make your tracker to reboot. After restarting your tracker, see if the heart rate monitors on the back of your tracker are working by having the green lights blinking.

Then, about the battery, I can recommend putting it to charge and once it's fully charged, take it off the cradle and put it on. Sync it and use it as you would normally do. Make sure to sync it frequently after this so that the battery levels are recorded on the app logs and once the battery dies, let me know so that I can take a closer look and then we can move forward with other options to get you back on track.

Please let me know if you need more help with this!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer