Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart Rate not working on blaze

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've worn my Blaze for a few days now. I've adjusted the position. Turned heart rate on instead of auto and it has yet to detect my heart rate. I've done some intense workouts, so I know my heart rate has been elevated. What do I need to do? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi, @ANE716, are the green lights in the back of the Blaze flashing?

Has it ever detected your heartrate?  If you choose a clock face that shows HR can you see it or is it only in your app that you can't see your HR?

If you have selected a clock face that includes HR, try putting it on a friend and waiting a few moments to see if it will detect a heartrate on that person.

Things that could affect HR detection: not wearing it high enough on your wrist (try two fingers from the bone), wearing it too loosely (it should be snug but not tight), heavy tatoos on the wrist, very hairy or very sweaty wrists.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes

There are no green lights on the back. I saw them flash one time and they haven't come on since. It says my resting HR is 60... but it has never had a max or average HR during a workout. I have it above my wrist bones and it's pretty snug. 

Best Answer
0 Votes