Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart rate and sleep monitoring have stopped completely

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit blaze no longer tracks my heart rate or sleep patterns. What can I do?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Hestermaniac. Happy to see you in the Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that your Blaze is not tracking your heart rate or sleep correctly 😕

Both things are related as for tracking your sleep, it's important that your heart rate tracking is working. I'd like to know... do you see the green lights flashing on the back of your tracker? If so, what do you see on your tracker when you have it on? Do you see only two dashed lines?

If you don't see the green lights flashing, you could try restarting your tracker. You can easily do this by pressing the left and lower right buttons for 10-12 seconds. This will make your tracker to reboot and after that, see if your heart rate comes up and if it does, try it out for the next night and see if it starts tracking your sleep.

Hope this helps. Let me know how it goes!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Hestermaniac. Happy to see you in the Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that your Blaze is not tracking your heart rate or sleep correctly 😕

Both things are related as for tracking your sleep, it's important that your heart rate tracking is working. I'd like to know... do you see the green lights flashing on the back of your tracker? If so, what do you see on your tracker when you have it on? Do you see only two dashed lines?

If you don't see the green lights flashing, you could try restarting your tracker. You can easily do this by pressing the left and lower right buttons for 10-12 seconds. This will make your tracker to reboot and after that, see if your heart rate comes up and if it does, try it out for the next night and see if it starts tracking your sleep.

Hope this helps. Let me know how it goes!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer