Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart rate and sleep not working on Fitbit Blaze

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This is my second Fitbit and the same problem with both. The sleep and pbm app not working. I have done everything they said to restart it.

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi there @Jeannettesander. Good to have you in the Fitbit Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems with your heart rate and your sleep not working correctly 😕 Thanks a lot for trying to get it to work though!

Now, I'd like to know... just to make sure, by "pbm" are you referring to Beats Per Minute or Heart Rate? If this is correct, I'd say that the problem with your sleep is because your heart rate is not working properly. Your tracker relies on your heart rate to calculate your sleep stages and if your Heart Rate sensor is failing, your sleep will not be reported properly.

What is exactly happening with your heart rate? Are you not seeing it on your tracker? What do you see instead? Are the green lights on the back of the tracker flashing? Besides restarting your tracker, if the lights are not working, have you tried to go into the tracker settings and change the heart rate monitor to Off, then to either On or Auto?

If you've not tried the suggestions above, please give them a try and see if this makes any difference. Please, let me know if after doing this it is still not working or if this is not quite what is happening and provide with as much detail as possible and I'll be happy to help you out!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes
I just did the tractor for the heart rate I shut it off wait a minute then
turn back on. It still shows
—pbm
66pbm. And it does not change from that
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is currently doing the same. Following to see if I can get some answers. 

The light in the back of my blaze dosent seem to be working properly. It used to flash very quickly or rapidly and bright, not it is very dull and slow or none at all.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back @Jeannettesander! 🙂

In that situation, I've gone ahead and escalated your case to the Support Team for them to take a deeper look and help you out with this.

Please, keep an eye on your inbox for more instructions and if you need anything else, I'm always around!

@Kphilp, great to see you in the Forums! 😄

I'm sorry you're also having problems with this 😕 Have you already tried to give your tracker a restart and see if that helps? If not, you can easily do this by pressing the left and lower right buttons for 10-12 seconds. This will make your tracker to reboot.

After that, see if the lights come back on. Also, try to go into the Blaze settings to the last screen and turn off and back on or set the heart rate to Auto and let me know how it goes!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes
I just rebooted it then I went to do the turn on and off on heart rate. It
was off so I turn it on and when I check the heart rate was working. So
hopefully this fix thanks for your help
Best Answer
0 Votes