Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart rate logged incorrectly in the app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

When I am on my treadmill, my Fitbit Blaze shows heart rate in high 170's, but when I sync the data to my app, it never shows those numbers. I hit 170 almost everyday, but it's not showing up in the app (not even once). Did anyone face a similar issue?

I have the latest version of the app as of this posting - v 2.41.1 and I am on iOS 11.0.3

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hey there @gkowshik, welcome to the Community!

Could you please provide me with a screenshot of where you are seeing this information? In the meantime, I recommend checking if your app is successfully syncing by following the instructions provided in the Having trouble syncing? post.

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

Hi Alejandra,

Thanks for your reply. I didn't understand what you meant by a screenshot. My issue is about not seeing the information in the app that I saw in the tracker. I am attaching a screenshot of the heart rate graph that was logged on 10/16. I saw my peak heart rate go up to 179 in the tracker when I was running and when I synced the tracker, the maximum I see is 163.fitbit.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes