Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart rate monitor does not show on Blaze

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Blaze heart rate is no longer working. I have checked all settings on my phone and the watch and all the settings are correct. I have rebooted the watch (left & lower right button) and  turned it on and off, the green lights are flashing and still nothing for the heart rate. 

The watch tracks my steps, floors etc. but not heart rate. 

Please advise. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

I have exactly the same problem .... and wait for advice. Thx

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome on board @Aprlcarsn and @Hanss, it's nice to see you around the Community Forums! Sorry for the late response. I'll be glad to help. 

Thanks so much for already troubleshooting the issue with heart rate not being shown on your Blaze devices. Nice way to go! 

Please try the following troubleshooting tips in the order shown. After each tip, view your heart rate to see if you solved the problem. 

• In the device, swipe left to Settings and find Heart Rate Tracking. If it is Off, change the setting to Auto. 
  • Tighten the band just enough so it isn't slipping around on your wrist. Your tracker needs a solid contact with your arm to reliably track your heart rate. Heart rate tracking may not work with certain accessory bands, especially if they’re loose fitting. For optimal results, we recommend wearing a Fitbit-branded classic or sport band during exercise.
  • Move the band to a slightly different position on your arm—a little higher or a little lower.
  • If the setting is Auto but your heart rate still isn't appearing, try changing the setting to On. Note that at this setting, the green lights on the back of your tracker flash even when you aren't wearing it. This does not indicate a problem with your tracker.
  • Restart your tracker once again using the instructions in How do I restart my Fitbit device?

Hope this helps, let me know the outcome! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
I’ve tried all that as well. Still doesn’t work.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for letting me know the outcome @AprlcarsnI have reached out to our support team and created a case regarding your inquiry. Someone will be reaching out to you within the next 24-72 hours with next steps. 

Point me out if there's anything else I can do for you in the meantime. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thx. The problem is not solved. In the meantime I use an old blaze and this is OK. 

Best regards

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Blaze failed to track heart rate for a few days and I reset heart rate ON to Auto, and restarted BLAZE, then the problem was gone.....

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for sharing the outcome @HanssI went ahead and created a case for you with our Support team. Someone will reach out to you soon to offer their assistance. Please keep a lookout in your inbox to the email address associated with this account.

Welcome on board @Xli, it's nice to see you around here! Thanks for letting us know that resetting the heart rate setting on your Blaze solved the issue. 

If there's anything else I may do for you, let me know. 

Best Answer
0 Votes