Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart rate monitor lights won't turn off

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi!

I need help!!! My Fitbit blaze turn off last light out of nowhere. It had like half the battery left but when i turn on it it had almost no battery left. 

So I connected and charged it- 10 min passed by and i came back to check on my Blaze and it hard a weird sign on it: a triangle with a i on it (orange and red). I immediately took it out because that looked weird to me and i felt that it was extremely hot!!!!! 

I left it for another 20 min until it cool off to turn ir on and the green light was there now - the green back light won’t turn  off at all. I shutdown- resett it- i turn on and off the heartbeat on settings and nothing. 

As of now I decided to shut down my Blaze but I’m not sure what should i do. Please Help!!!!!!!!

Moderator edit: Updated title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there @SunsetRunner, welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums! 🙂

I'm very sorry to hear that your Fitbit Blaze is acting  this way. Thanks a lot for all you've tried to get it to work!

I've gone ahead and escalated your case to the Support Team for them to help you out. Please, keep an eye on your inbox for more instructions and if you need more help, le me know. I'll be happy to help you out!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you very much!
It is so weird because It came back to normal but within a few hours it did it again 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes