Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart rate monitor not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all anyone know what to do when the green light stops working and then doesn’t show any heart rate ? Many thanks Chris 

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

It's great to have you here @Chrisoreilly08! I would like you to double check that your heart rate settings are set to on, so it can show you the heart rate information; check the instructions here.  

If after performing the steps above, the lights aren't working. Please restart your tracker

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. Robot Happy

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm havig the same issue. I've tried changing the HR monitor from auto to on (and back), restarting by going through the shutdown option, as well as restarting the tracker. Nothing works. Suggestions?

Best Answer

Hey there @JDeForrest! Thanks for the troubleshooting that you've done. I've sent you a PM with further instructions.

Hope this helps! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Hi 👋🏻 I’ve got it working now I deleted the app on my phone then reset it and boom green light flashing and heart ❣ rate monitor up and running again hope this works for you.good luck many thanks Chris 😊👍

Best Answer
It didn't work 🙁

Jess
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi jess,sorry to hear your that it didn’t work for you,sorry I couldn’t help,good luck,if you need anymore advice let me know,kind regards Chris 😊

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Can you share the troubleshooting instructions for the rest of us that have never had the heart monitor work correctly after 10 months.  When I am on treadmill running 6mph it still shows 84bpm when I measure it on neck at over 100.  Have tried all different settings and positions on wrist and it is never consistent or accurate.

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sure thing! Here is what I tried...

1. Try changing "auto" to "on" and sync. Then change back to "auto" and
sync again.

2. If that doesn't work, turn to "on" and restart. Then change back to
"auto" and sync.

3. Try shutting down after changing to "on", then back to "auto and sync.

4. Try shutting down, deleting app and reinstalling, booting back up and
syncing.

Good luck! Unfortunately, I ended up utilizing my warranty with the store
where mine was purchased and got a new one today!

Jess
Best Answer
0 Votes