Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart rate monitor, resting heart rate and sleep monitor stopped completely

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have tried to re boot, shutdown and also re added my Blaze to the app on my iPhone  but still no sleep monitor or heart rate, the screen shows - - bpm. Resting heart rate has been stuck on 58 for 2 weeks and I have had no sleep recordings since last Friday.

the green lights are both flashing as normal.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

My Blaze is also slowly dying. First it was sleep stages, now the heart rate monitor doesn't work right when I'm exercising. It acts as if I'm not wearing it most of the day and my resting heart rate info is wrong. I have an expensive watch that they won't replace when a cheap gas station watch would tell me the time.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have u found solution mines soing same thing??

Best Answer
0 Votes
I got in touch with Fitbit support, I have had to get a replacement.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

They have replaced mine. For the first couple of weeks, no change. The replacement still didn't record the heart rate most of the time and therefore, did not record sleep stages. Then I started wearing the watch tighter. There are times that it still doesn't record the heart rate but somehow,  the sleep stages are recording..?? 

And as far as wearing tighter, it is tight enough that I have to work to get one finger underneath the band and it does leave a slight indentation on my wrist when it's removed to charge.

Best Answer
0 Votes