Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart rate monitor will stay on all the time

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The heart rate lights are blinding and will not shut off. The only way to turn them off is to shutdown the Fitbit. I’ve turned the heart rate monitor off, auto and on both from the Fitbit and also from the app and let it sync after each change. I’ve reset it by holding the left button with the bottom right. Tonight I took it off charge at 11:30pm and got called out around 1:45am and the battery was already dead. I’m at a loss. I would love for this thing to work! The heart rate monitor has huge gaps through the day of not reading anything and when I look at it the number is always 67. Then all of a sudden it will start tracking again for 20-30 minutes. Would love some help. 

Moderator edit: Updated title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @Shootertg, welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums! 🙂

I'm very sorry to hear that you're having problems with the heart rate monitor on your Fitbit Blaze not shutting off. Thanks for all that you've tried to get it to work. I'd like to help you out.

One last thing that I can recommend is setting up your tracker as a new device. This should not only reset the connections but should also reset your tracker and this could help making the heart rate monitor lights to work as they should.

For this, go to the Account section at the top right corner on the Fitbit app and select the option that says "Set up a new device". Follow the on-screen instructions and once you're done, your tracker should be syncing without a problem and the heart rate monitor lights should be working fine.

If you're still having problems after this, let me know and I'll be happy to take a deeper look.

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes