Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart rate not right

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Wondering if there gonna address this heart rate problem ever since the last update the heart rate on my blaze hasn' t been right when exercising my heart rate is going up high when I start my exersizing but goes down the more I exercise can I roll my blaze back to the update before the last one if no update is gonna be available? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

It's great to see you around @bittydrew. If your heart rate information is not being accurate, I recommend taking a look at this post, where you will be able to see some things that might be affecting this reading and some tips to improve it. Also, in this post, our friend @FerdinandFitbit is providing other tips to place your tracker in a way it can better track this information.

Let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

It was working fine before the last update that put in the sleeping stuff thing is my heart rate starts about 80 and just walking on my treadmill at 1.5 mph it jumps up right away to 139 which isn't right my heart is hardly beating at the beginning then it starts to go down to about 100 toward the end of my walk which is only 30 minutes before this update it would do the opposite go up toward the end of the walk which  I would say is normal the longer you walk the more your heart beats .... 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Got a Blaze as a gift from my husband in September from Debenhams and within weeks the light has stopped coming on and active minutes and heart rate are not showing. On one occasion the time changed to 2 hours behind and the daily step rate shot up to 23000 at 10am!! The problem is he didn't keep the paper receipt (he thinks I'm a hoarder because I keep receipts and packaging for 12 mths minimum!) and I wasn't with him at the time to (nag) advise him to get the receipt emailed at the till. We tried to change it at the store he bought it from and the assistant kindly checked the system but could not find a record, having checked weeks before and after the date on his bank statement, which is the only proof of purchase we have. We are taking their word that it wasnt showing though it does not correspond with the transaction for exactly the same amount plus he knows he bought it at that store and the bank transaction includes the same store location amount and last 4 digits of the card. We were advised to contact Fitbit direct. Please can you help as he went to a lot of effort to go shopping without me and he is as disappointed as I am that it is not working. Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the update @bittydrew, since the troubleshoot provided didn't work, I recommend keeping an eye on your inbox for further assistance.

Now @JusB, it's great to see you around, thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself. I would like to know if you have get in touch with our support team, have they offer you a solution for this?

Catch you later. Woman Happy

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

Tryed one thing for now and still not acting the same as it should still going down as exercising longer waiting on more sent a graph of hr to show what I mean to them 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the update @bittydrew, I am glad to hear that you are working with our support team about this. I hope they provide you with a solution.

Keep me posted about it. Woman Happy

Best Answer

Guess there is no solution to my watch its over a year old so warranty is gone tryed everything to get it right again but no luck guess I"m out of luck but tell you this will not buy another because 250 dollars a year for a watch is crazy not happy at all with this..thought it would last maybe a few years but no such luck 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry to hear this and I sympathise. I thought I was in the same situation after losing my receipt but the shop manager was very understanding and exchanged it for me so if you don't try you will never know. Turns out we found the receipt somewhere after returning it! Fitbit support were helpful but need to address issue that their products are faulty and do not last long for the cost. But they are addictive and therein lies the problem that we will want to replace them!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Had mine for a year before it went crazy so warranty is out so I just get the tough luck crap should have lasted more than that as pricey as they are  Andrew N. Riggle
Best Answer
0 Votes