Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart rate, shutting off and charging issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I have had my Blaze since February. The last few days I’ve had issues with it. Not picking up my heart rate, being fully charged and going off within a few hours and resetting itself and also getting stuck on start screen. I bought it from Argos, can I return for an exchange?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi, @Char2406, in the UK Fitbits are guaranteed for 2 years.

I would suggest giving your Blaze a restart.  You may need to repeat this procedure two or three times.  A restart can solve many issues, and your Blaze may. get back to normal.  

If several restarts still do not get things behaving as usual, under UK consumer law the first point of reference for guarantee is the shop where you purchased it, so go ahead and get in touch with Argos and see what they say.  You may need proof of purchase, or Argos may have a record of this themselves.

If you have any further issues you can also get in touch directly with Fitbit Customer Service on contact.fitbit.com.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Char2406, great to welcome you and @Julia_G thanks for stopping by.

I would like to know if the instructions provided by our friend worked? Are you still having issues with your Blaze?

Hope to hear from you soon. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes