Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart rate tracking has stopped

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi. 

My heart rate tracker is not working. The green lights are flashing. The watch is counting my steps but my sleep activity and exercise with calories are also not complete or incorrect without any heart rate data. This has been the case for 2 days. 
I have done a reset by holding down the two buttons and deleted and reinstalled the device by app. 
Can you offer any advice or action I can take to get this rectified. The Blaze Fitbit is two years old and it is synched with an iPhone 7. 
I have screenshot the displays but am unsure how to attach images to this message. 
Many thanks. 
Victoria 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

I too have the same problem, and have had for the last 2 days, my workouts are measured in time only, but with no heart rate, obviously the calories burnt is vastly inaccurate.

As far as I can tell my steps are being counted accurately.

The green lights are still flashing, there is no sleep activity registering at all. I too have tried resetting my Blaze but still having the same problem.

My Fitbit app is linked to my Samsung Tablet.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yep. This if exactly the same as mine. It is so frustrating. At least it is counting steps but not much use for anything else now! 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is happening to me too . Its  not 2yrs old until December is this the expected life of the Fitbit Blaze?? I expected more.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Blaze is 3 years old in December and up until two weeks ago when this problem with monitoring my heart rate started, I had experienced no problems so I guess I've done quite well 🤔 

Rather frustratingly, out of the blue on Monday my heart rate started being read again and was fine for 3 days but has now stopped again.

I'm really at a loss as to what's going on with it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m also having this problem. Had mine for nearly 4 years now. It’s 2:30 in the afternoon, I’ve synced and refreshed, and it says I have only burned 240 calories, which isn’t possible as I have been all over the place today. It also is saying my resting heart rate is WAY lower than it has ever been. It seems to detect my heart rate accurately during exercise, and even shows the trend, but the calorie burn is reported at an impossibly low number, like 12 for 45 minutes of exercise. I have restarted the watch, but that did nothing.

Best Answer
0 Votes