Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heartbeat Tracker Not Shown in Exercise Report

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

Fitbit Blaze.  After exercising with my heartbeat tracker selected on, the exercise record on my iPhone shows the map of where I’ve been, the calories I’ve burned and all the other data, etc, except there is no record at all of my heart rate.  Why is this?  Thanks in advance

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, welcome to the Fitbit Community forums @kevnurse

Thank you for sharing all this information about your heart rate information that is not being shown with your workouts in the Fitbit app. 

Could you please provide a few extra details about this? Are you seeing this behavior with all your workouts or is it happening with a specific activity?  

In the meantime, please try to log out from the Fitbit app, then restart your phone, log back in and sync your device again to check if you're able to see your heart rate information. Make sure to always keep the Fitbit app updated to the latest version as well. 

Keep me posted. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi David,

I've done the logging in and re-syncing, etc.  My watch will display and record my heartbeat at all times and automatically send it my iPhone whenever I do any type of exercise for longer than 10 mins.  I then get a record of my exercise including heart beat ranges on my phone.  This is what I expect to happen.

However, if I manually start a walking exercise for any length of time, by tapping Start on the exercise page, the iPhone GPS signal effectively replaces the heartbeat signal to the Fitbit app.  I therefore get a record showing a map and where I’ve been, etc, but I do not get a record of my heartbeat ranges, as I do in automatic recording.

I think the problem is with the app and not the watch.

Thoughts?

Best Answer
0 Votes

This issue of no heart rate with a manualy logged exercise had been fixed several app versions ago on Android. It use to be that only auto detected exercises showed heart right. 

@kevnurse is your Fitbit app up to date. 

Best Answer
0 Votes