Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hopeless if you ride a motorcycle.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
My wife and I both bought the Blaze about two months ago from an airport as we left the UK. All was fine until we returned to the UK and carried on our motorcycling activities. Even a fairly short journey will register several thousand steps. I have read about switching it off or somehow deleting the steps but am I really expected to mess about like that almost daily. Surely it can be connected to my phones GPS and realise that I'm not some super human who can run at vehicle speeds. Very disappointed to say the least. When they are sold it should be made clear which activities the device cannot cope with.
Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2
My wife and I both bought the Blaze about two months ago from an airport as we left the UK. All was fine until we returned to the UK and carried on our motorcycling activities. Even a fairly short journey will register several thousand steps. I have read about switching it off or somehow deleting the steps but am I really expected to mess about like that almost daily? Surely it can be connected to my phones GPS and realise that I'm not some super human who can run at vehicle speeds. Very disappointed to say the least. When they are sold it should be made clear which activities the device cannot cope with.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't know if it would help but before you get on your bike(motorcycle) go to excerises -> bike. I would think it would disable step counting since it knows you are on a bike. If not that should be changed

Best Answer
0 Votes