Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hourly activity not showing on Blaze

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit app is not updating or showing my hourly activity for my new Blaze. 

Anyone else have this problem?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hey there @Crisp13, welcome to the Forums!

Could you please be more specific about the issue you are having? Where are you not seeing this information, in the Blaze or your app? Is the information matching? In the meantime, I recommend performing a force sync by taping the Blaze icon and then tap sync now to see if your Blaze is properly syncing.

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

My Fitbit blaze suddenly stopped showing my hourly activity. When I go to my hourly activity report on my iPhone 6, it shows zero hours of activity even though my stepper shows lots and lots of steps! I try to sync it my pulling down on the menu on my phone but still 0 hours showing. It worked fine until three days ago.

Best Answer

I'm having the same problem.  Active minutes show on Blaze but not in app. Same thing with days active. Tried pull down sync and forced sync for 2 days now.  Need a fix. Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem here. My hourly activity shows 0 active hours in the app, despite >250 steps being recorded in an hour on the watch I get a "nice job 250/250" on the watch but the app still says "0/12 hrs" after syncing.

Using blaze on Android app .

Best Answer

This is going on with my Blaze now. What was the solution? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I found my Blaze had to be synced again. First I turned the Fitbit off, closed the app on my phone and waited about ten seconds. I restarted the phone app first and checked to make sure there wasn’t a missed update. Then I started the Blaze. It worked the second time. I believe my problem was associated with never “rebooting” my Blaze or closing the app. I now turn the Blaze off and on about twice a week and never had a problem. Keep in mind you are constantly breaking sync when you move away from the phone or tablet you are tracking with. They do get out of sync. Hope this helps.
Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit Blaze is not syncing hourly activity to the app.  Even though the Blaze says 250 steps for 14 hours on the device, the only hour showing on the app is the first hour.  I have rebooted and resynced several times.  I have removed the Blaze and reinstalled 3 times and still no luck.  Please help.

Best Answer
0 Votes