Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hourly steps not showing the total completed hours between tracker and app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

Very bizarrly everything seems fine apart from the hourly steps.  Blaze tells me I have done 250 steps in the hour but the app tells me I haven't.  Everything else is correct, HR, steps, and to the second it is correctly syncing.

Hoping photo shows this.  Any advice as this is an odd one. It has happened a couple of times this week.  Very frustrating as I am trying to keep moving for 14 hours a day 7am -2100.2017-02-11 10.55.16.png2017-02-11 10.54.59.jpg2017-02-11 10.54.50.jpg

Moderator edit: Clarified Subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Great to see you around @rjgmummy! 🙂

I'm sorry you're having issues with this though 😕

Have you tried by any chance to log out of the app and log back in? This might help to refresh any data and make sure that it's all synced up. Also force quitting the app and opening it again might help.

Let me know how it goes!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes
No none of this has worked. It is synching all data correctly apart from
the hourly steps which the Blaze says I have done but the app says I
haven't. I did attach screenshots to the original post to show you this
Best Answer
0 Votes

Oh, I see now, sorry, I hadn't pay enough attention to the first screenshot @rjgmummy. Thanks for getting back!

And yes, this is a known problem. This is known not to be randomly behind but it will always be one hour behind so thank you so much for bringing this up and we hope to have a fix for this soon. One thing you can check is if you have any available update for your Blaze. For this, open up your Fitbit app on your phone, go to the Account section at the bottom right corner and once you're there, if you have a pending update, it should appear in a pink box at the top of your screen underneath your name. If you don't have any available updates, we'll have to wait until we get a fix for that.

Anything else, let me know!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem with my fitbit charge 2. I have weeks not showing the 250 steps per hour but my total steps show for the day and charge 2 will show what I've done. I've tried all the recommended options so hoping the fix comes soon.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue.... everything is working well except the hourly steps.... I have received two messages that “ we are working on the problem” and it still exists

Best Answer
0 Votes