Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How I can find my night time heart rate?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all 

Iam wondering how I can find my nite time heart rate. Is it possible to split the daytime and nighttime heart rates. I only seem to have a graph for resting average heart rate. So for example if I wanted to know my lowest heat rate while sleeping is this possible thanks mick

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
23 REPLIES 23
Colin:

Thanks for your help; yes I need help on creating a custom dashboard on my PC. I have tried, but obviously missing something; your help will be appreciated as I am very new at using my Fitbit.

My symptoms have been very low energy and some light headiness and dizziness; I was in the Cardiologist’s office for my annual checkup last week and when the nurse took my vitals, she immediately brought the Dr. in as my heart rate was 42. I had an Echocardiogram, which was normal, wore the heart monitor and will have a stress test next week; my Dr. is on vacation this week and I will not have the results of the monitor until he returns. Getting old is not without it’s issues.

Ceholli

Sent from Mail for Windows 10
Best Answer
0 Votes

@ceholliThe steps are easy to create your Custom Activity.  Click on your PC Dashboard, Log Activity and down the bottom you have this view..  Click Create Custom Activity.and choose a name to suit your need.

Custom activity.jpg 

You then click that named Custom Activity and fill in the boxes.. One issue... It needs calories, and for your sleeping just examine a 5 minute graph and you will probably find that is about 1 calorie/minute. Use that... If you are examining your HR while exercising/walking etc.. that will not apply and depending on how you are using calories for Activity Minutes you may have to guesstimate that.... OR.... click on the large stopwatch in the same view and create an Activity record which is a pure copy of the time period.. non destructive and doesn't affect anything....but.... gives you the calories you can use in the HR Custom Graph. 

If there is a lengthy time period this method of using a Custom Activity averages the calories over time and the end result maybe extra active minutes, less, or even eliminated.. That's why I delete the Custom record after I have my information.

When created, just find the activity and click on show details

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
0 Votes

This answer does not address the question:

"I am wondering how I can find my nite time heart rate. Is it possible to split the daytime and nighttime heart rates?"

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have Fitbit Premium and that gives me the Sleep Analysis including the graphs for night time sleeping.

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
0 Votes