Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I delete my weight goal?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Currently there is a problem logging food on iOS 2.53, so i went onto the website to lot food. I saw the option of setting a weight goal by adding a food plan. Well i did this just to look at it but i cannot for the life of me reverse this now back to it's original state. It is infuriating. I went into settings on my iPhone and deleted "remove weight goal.' However, the change in daily calorie goal remains, with my weight panel stuck in maintenance or my current weight.. Surely this app is a bit more sophisticated than this?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

It's great to see you around @Henry70.

Please confirm these are the steps you are doing in order to delete your weight goal from the Fitbit app:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon.
  2. Under Goals, find Nutrition & Body.
  3. Change your goal as desired. To delete the goal, tap the three dots icon and tap Remove Weight Goal.

If this doesn't work, try the procedure from your Dashboard:

1. On the fitbit.com dashboard, hover your mouse over the bottom of the weight tile.
  2. Click the gear icon.
  3. Click Goal Weight or Body Fat Goal.
  4. Change your goal as desired. To delete the goal, click Delete goal and then click Done.

Let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
Thank you for reply

I had already tried all of these options, and I have no existing goals on my profile or dashboard.

Originally I had set a food plan, at the hardest level (with highest calorie deficit). I wanted to remove this and I felt that I did, However on my phone dashboard under the food logging tile, it is still reporting my daily calorie goal as if it were still active, I hope that makes sense. Essentially, i want my food log tile to report on calories in and out like it did before (without the goal, even though i removed the goal).
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the update @Henry70. Could you please provide me with a screenshot of what you are seeing so I can better assist you?

Hope to hear from you soon. Smiley Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

The same thing is happening to me. I deleted the calories program, but it is still using the 1,600 calorie goal I had set for the program I deleted. 

It no longer does the math for my exercise and -750 deficit I set. I have tried everything, including deleting it from my dashboard. 

Please help if you can. This is a huge reduction in functionality. Thank you so much.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, was there ever a resolution to this? I have the same issue 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just confirming this was helpful.

Best Answer
0 Votes