Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I log Les Mills Body's Balance class with my Blaze?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve created a custom activity on the website for the Les Mills Body’s Balance class I do, but I have to enter calories to complete the custom activity. 

How on earth do I know the calories ? I thought the Blaze used your heart rate so when you then log an activity after the fact, it takes the data and associates it with that activity ? Hmmmmmm. I currently don’t know how to log this exercise despite creating a custom activity . Can anyone please help ?? Thank you 🙏🏼 

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

A warm welcome to the Community @Louby84. Let me help you out with logging Les Mills Body's Balance class. You have two ways of having this activity synced to your Dashboard, you can put your Blaze on activity mode and for this class you can choose "workout" or you can let SmartTrack automatically track it as workout as well and once you sync your tracker the activity's summary will show up on your Dashboard. 

When you're manually logging a custom activity, it will ask you to enter the calories burned because it's not on the Fitbit's database. If you would like to know the calories burned for an specific activity, you can check the complete list from SparkPeople here

Hope this helps! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes