Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I manually log an exercise?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I want to manually log an exercise, but it always shows the same amount of calories burned, this is not correct, each workout is different. Isn't the Fitbit supposed to measure heart rate all the time? Or is it just using any heart rate when I manually log it in? And I do this because when I start the workout on my Blaze watch it suddenly stops by itself mid workout.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

A warm welcome to the Community @Fabioischanging and @WendyB thanks for stopping by.

Which activity are you manually logging? Keep in mind that when you manually log an activity, you will have the option to add your burned calories (see attachment), you can adjust this information as you prefer.

Manual activity.png

My recommendation here as suggested, is to select the activity directly from your tracker. Remember that you have some options to choose. Take a look at the How do I customize the exercises on my Fitbit device? article to add shortcuts to your Blaze.

If the screen of your Blaze is rubbing with a sleeve, this will probably interfere with your exercise. You just avoid rubbing the screen of your tracker.

Let me know the outcome. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Manually logging will not give the intensity you are working at

Use the Exercycle part and select workout for things that are not listed. Rename later..

Manual Please read to understand your devices capabilities

https://staticcs.fitbit.com/content/assets/help/manuals/manual_blaze_en_US.pdf

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

A warm welcome to the Community @Fabioischanging and @WendyB thanks for stopping by.

Which activity are you manually logging? Keep in mind that when you manually log an activity, you will have the option to add your burned calories (see attachment), you can adjust this information as you prefer.

Manual activity.png

My recommendation here as suggested, is to select the activity directly from your tracker. Remember that you have some options to choose. Take a look at the How do I customize the exercises on my Fitbit device? article to add shortcuts to your Blaze.

If the screen of your Blaze is rubbing with a sleeve, this will probably interfere with your exercise. You just avoid rubbing the screen of your tracker.

Let me know the outcome. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I pressed by mistake the"accept this as a solutio " bitton

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is not solved i pressed the accept as solution button by mistake, my problem still stands and tgis is not a solutio , manually logging in the calories defeats the purpose of the watch, the watch is suppose to communicate all this to the app THIS PROBLEM IS NOT SOLVED i repeat THIS PROBLEM IS NOT SOLVED

Best Answer
0 Votes