Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I share a GPS'd bike ride on Facebook

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I want to share a ride on Facebook, including the GPS map if possible. When I go to the Dashboard on either my iPhone or iPad, I do not have an exercise tile to tap and share.

And on the computer Dashboard, if I look at my exercise, all the stats and map are there, but there is no share icon.

iPhone 7 Plus & iPad Mini, both iOS 10.3.2

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

If your missing tile @Marcster then see this document at http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1263#rearrange

Im not sure if fitbit.com has a share button. I use the app, take a screen shot of the map then use this as the background photo.

Best Answer

It's great to see you here @Marcster and @Rich_Laue thanks for stopping by.

If you can't see your distance tile, I recommend following these steps to make it appear again from your Fitbit app:

1. On your Dashboard slide down and tap edit

2. You will see the tiles that you have hidden

3. Select the ones you want to see

4. Tap Done

5. Sync

About sharing your map, there isn't an option for this, but as recommended by our friend @Rich_Laue, you can take a screenshot of your route and share this picture in Facebook. Also, please take a look at the Sharing GPS maps on Facebook request, vote for it and leave your comment.

Catch you later. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ahhh! I guess I just didn't realize what the exercise tile Looked Like. Did not know it was the top left tile that showed X of 3 Days/weekly exercise. I expected it (like the computer dashboard) to show the graphic/data of the most recent exercise.

Also I was able to share to FB the GPS map of my ride. I guess you get a choice of uploading the data and map or data and photo (but not both)?

Best Answer
0 Votes