Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to factory reset my Blaze?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

I received my Blaze today, tried changing clock face option and after sync not able to see clock face at all. Not sure what to do (tried restarting but did not help)!!. Is there an option to factory reset or any other way to see clock face?

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
45 REPLIES 45
I already sent one back for the same reason. It is not updating or syncing with my phone.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried everything listed on this page. Nothing works. My Blaze no longer synchs. Every time I try, the progress bar just resets and it never finishes. All I am trying to fix is the time. It is not an issue of time zone. It has the right time zone listed but still shows the wrong time. I'm going to try and reinstall the app.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Please help us @AndrewMcCartney by telling what device your trying to sync through.  Also have you ever syced through another device that might be nearby and turned on?

The Blaze does not have gactiry reset. It does have the 2 button press ,soft restart, and the shutdown, hard reset, through its settinhs menu.

Steps from easy to ...

Make sure Fitbit software is ip to date

Make sure the battery is not in red

Turn the Bluetooth  off/on

Restart phone

Restart Blaze -2 button version

Remove Blaze from the devices bluetooth settings screen 

Clear the Bluetooth cache on android 

If using phone, try wifi and cellular internet

This is the basics, i did do a  post with 6-8 more things to check.

You say it isn't syncing, i assume your steps are not being transferred to your Fitbit account.? 

As you say the time is off, for a lack of a sync. On a side not, shutting the Blaze down may throw the time off.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am using the Blaze with my iPhone 6. 

Everything was fine when I first set it up. I wasn't using it for a few weeks and went back to use it again. It turned on fine after a charge but the time was wrong. Every time I try to update the software it doesn't work. 

The phone is now asking for the 4 digit code on the Blaze. I put it in and it just seems to freeze. Nothing happens.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello all, I hope you are doing fine. Woman Very Happy

If your trackers are not syncing, I recommend following the instructions provided in the Having trouble syncing? post. After these steps your trackers should sync. Now, if you are having problems with your timezone, I recommend changing your timezone to a complete different one, sync your tracker, put the correct time and sync one more time. 

To change the timezone, you just need to do the following from a computer:

1. Log into your fitbit.com dashboard and click the gear icon in the top right corner. 
2. Select “Settings” from the drop-down menu. 
3. Scroll down to the Time section and choose the time zone that best reflects your current location. You can also select 12-hour or 24-hour time display format here. 
4. Sync your tracker to update your time zone. 

I hope this helps, see you later. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes! This works, my fitbit hasn't died after all 😄

Best Answer
0 Votes