Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to track Bowling for 2.5 hours?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can someone please tell me how/where I enter the activity of bowling for 2.5 hours? I am new and just bought the blaze.  Thanks!

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

It's great to see you around @lpisarski. You can manually log an activity by doing the following from your Android Fitbit app:

1. Tap the exercise tile. 
2. Tap the timer in the top right corner; this will take you to the Mobile Run screen. 
3. Tap "Log" at the top of the screen. 
4. Log your activity. 

Let me know if you need anything else. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have an iOS 7 and I bowl 3 strings a week .  There is no place to log it as bowling is not an option ?

Best Answer

While you can add a custom activity, seeing all of the activities listed in the FitBit activity list, I think that Bowling could be added to the activity list.

Best Answer

How does it aporoximate my calorie burn for bowling if its not listed as an option?

Best Answer
0 Votes

If not listed use workout Mode. It will track it. after it sync you can rename it. Might have to setup a custom Activity

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do you set this up on an iPhone?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Doesn't work for my versa 3. Do you mean log it as a run? My Samsung watch 4 has bowling. Since I use both I'll log it there.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I wonder why it says jogger by my name. Weird

Best Answer
0 Votes