Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I accidentally deleted my fitbit from my account

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I accidentally deleted my Fitbit Blaze from my account. The Fitbit still works normally, but I can't sync it. I tried setting it up again, but it doesn't detect the Blaze. Does anyone know how to fix it? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Aayan It's great to see you in our Fitbit Community! I'll be happy to help you since your Blaze couldn't be added back to your Dashboard after it was removed by accident.

Please restart your Blaze as described in this help article. After this, try logging out of the app, restart your phone, open the app and log in. Finally, try the setup process again and let me know if your Blaze can be connected properly.

As a side note, please let me know if you get any error during the setup process.

Keep me posted on the outcome! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

@Aayan It's great to see you in our Fitbit Community! I'll be happy to help you since your Blaze couldn't be added back to your Dashboard after it was removed by accident.

Please restart your Blaze as described in this help article. After this, try logging out of the app, restart your phone, open the app and log in. Finally, try the setup process again and let me know if your Blaze can be connected properly.

As a side note, please let me know if you get any error during the setup process.

Keep me posted on the outcome! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer