Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am so done with Fitbit, buyer be ware

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

today after 14 months of having this product, it just randomly turned off on me, it had just synced 3 hours prior.... I tried a hard restart, I tried plugging it in a computer and a wall charging unit, and then I tried good ol' customer service. 

Even though this product failed me as a result of NOTHING that I did to it, the best that customer service and supervisor could provide is a 25% discount on a new product. That sounds great eh? Pay $160+, it breaks, and then spend another $120+ with the chance of it happening again? No thank you. I will NOT be buying any more of your products. I should have known better when fitbit did this to me with the Charge HR knowing full well that there was a bug that wasn't fixed 

I think it's absolutely horrendous how little you guys care about the quality of your products or the customers that buy them . I also think it's extremely rude that your customer service agents try to prevent customers from speaking to supervisors because "they will tell you the same thing" . I hope people read through reviews before buying  your products and save themselves the hassle of being responsible for product failure after a year....you guys should be ashamed of your customer service

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

I  will still buy them. Yours was out of warranty. Most places dont even offer a discount

The warranty is here

https://www.fitbit.com/legal/returns-and-warranty

All products have a warranty

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes