Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can no longer see what time I was awake/restless/asleep

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Maybe about a week ago, maybe less, I noticed that using my iphone 6s (10.2) app I am no longer able to  touch into the time bars to see the exact times I was awake/asleep/restless.   I saw topics posted about this impacting users in August, but nothing more current.  Is this a new bug?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

A warm welcome to the Community @TJ79. Could you please provide me with some screenshots about the inconvenience you are having? In the meantime, I recommend double checking if your iOS Fitbit app is updated by following @MarreFitbit's instructions in the How do I update the Fitbit app for iOS? post.

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm not sure I can screen shot my inconvenience,  all you would see is my sleep pattern for a night.  In the past from that screen I would touch the screen on the restless/awake sleep bar and it would pop up a display of the time frame  of the time restless or awake, it no longer does that.  It's not reacting to my touch to provide the time frame display.  Although the linked article references the app version of 2.6.3, my mobile app is at version 2.32 and there are no new updates to apply.  My app was last updated in February 2nd.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue on samsung 6s android phone. I have a fitbit charge2. I noticed the issue started when i updated the app to the latest version. Previously i was able to touch my screen and see what time i was restless or awake, i am no longer able to do that. Also, i thought the updated app was going to change the look of this screen altogether?!?!?Screenshot_20170401-000544.png

Best Answer
0 Votes