Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I don't get the play option with Run exercise

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I click on exercise and hit run..I don't get the play option like the other exercises... I get run cues and GPS on/off option... I did before... What am I doing wrong. Do I have to change my settings?

Moderator edit: subject updated for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Sounds like it is bringing up the settings instead of starting the run. That should happen when you tap the gear but should go to let's go if you tap anywhere else on the screen.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5
I don't remember a play option, and wonder what it did. I see Run Cues, GPS, secondary stats.
I would think this screen change would require a firmware update.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Sounds like it is bringing up the settings instead of starting the run. That should happen when you tap the gear but should go to let's go if you tap anywhere else on the screen.
Best Answer

Hello @sm1167 welcome to the Fitbit Community! 🙂  as @mcrmama mentioned it looks like you pressed the gear icon, when you press this you get the Run Cues, GPS, secondary stats screen that @Rich_Laue mentioned. Tap on the center of the display to get the Connecting to phone screen, even if you don't get the GPS signal from your phone you can start your activity by pressing the green arrow on the bottom right corner of the screen. 

Let me know if this helps! 🙂 

Retired ModeratorAngela | Community Moderator

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer
0 Votes

:smileyhappy This completely helped.... it was user error on my part 😕

But thanks! it totally works

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @sm1167 thanks for your reply! I'm glad to hear everything is working properly 🙂 

Don't hesitate to post if you need help! 🙂 

Retired ModeratorAngela | Community Moderator

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer
0 Votes