Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I give up. No more Fitbit

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After 6 months I give up my Fitbit Blaze. It is too much job to get it connected to anything. I usually manage to connect it to something; my Android phone, my windows pc or my Macbook. But now it will not connect to anything. I cannot spend hours several times a week to try to connect it to something. So this eveneing, I gently placed my Blaze into the trash bin. No more Fitbit for me.

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi. @arvid35,

I would retrieve your Blaze from the bin!!

I had a similar problem and following reading of threads in this community for inspiration I unpaired my Charge 2 from all devices by deleting my Charge 2 from the Bluetooth lists.

I then paired it to one device -  my windows10 PC and it synced immediately.

Have a go and see if it works for you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@RogerPolk might be on the right track @arvid35,  bluetooth is designed to only co nect to one br server c at a time. You actually dont have to unpa8r from the other devices. Choose one device, and turn the Bluetooth off on the others, that is if the others are turned on and within 30-50 feet.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I can SO relate to giving up on the Blaze and I am giving up on Fitbit products. I owned 2 different Fitbit Ones and loved the product. Once my last One gave out and the product was no longer produced I switched to the Blaze. Several faulty Blazes later (replacements sent by company) I decided to try the Zap (thinking I might get more accurate data with simplicity) After several Zap replacements and the last one never arriving, I have given up on Fitbit products. HR readings are nice but not at the expense of such inaccurate step and distance counts.

Best Answer
0 Votes