Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I will go on strike and never give up

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
  • I am so upset iv been mentioning for years about new faces for the blaze. It's time to conta t the CEO and vice president non stop till my voice is heard. 240$ for a watch and no Honor for any of the customers values. It's so simple to just let us deserve what we spent our money on. Or at least let us ship it in to get a different watch that you guys care about. We all that got the blaze, have suffered a huge loss due to the lack of empathy, care and creativity of the company.  Several requests have been made since 2016. Nothing has been done. The watch still goes for 239 bucks. You guys should stop selling the watch period. So others dont get deceived and are aware that you guys have no care for the users who have this expensive watch and are not going to take any fit bit effort to make a difference in valuing the customers requests. Theres so many request for the same . I'm thinking this is why the stocks are way down in fitbit. Have a even means of exchange and prosperity will follow. I need sombody to forward this to the CEO and Vice president. It's clear sombody is not doing there job well and does not stand for integrity. Let's all join together and go on strike. Let's sign an official waiver to send over multiple copies of so they dont miss it. Get us more Watch faces and maybe functionality of messaging. Customization of watchfaces. 
Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Abbottsmile  the Blaze isn't being sold by Fitbit anymore since it was retired and the Versa series took over. I had a Blaze and loved it. Stock prices rise and fall for a number of reasons and not because Blaze owners don't have more watch faces. Check the Terms of Service for posting on the forums, which we agree to abide by when signing up. Link is bottom of this page. Seriously sorry you're upset, but your going on strike isn't going to make much difference, is it? Developers who make these faces tend to make them for the newer products. 

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

I am still going to contact the CEO to see if they can exchange for a meeting watch. I am the rules 

Best Answer
0 Votes