Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If we dismiss notification on Blaze, will it dismiss from phone?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Surge right now that even if I read a text on the watch, my Android phone still blinks and determines the message unread.  Is there a way around that, and if not, does the Blaze allow for this to happen?

Thanks!

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

The notification is a one way communication between your phone and the Surge (and Charge and Charge HR).

Out of the box, I do not expect the Blaze will have this feature. But I note that with the iOS app, you can accept and reject phone calls so that suggests there will be some sort of 2-way communication between the Blaze and a mobile device. Whether they will expand this capability is unknown at this time.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

The notification is a one way communication between your phone and the Surge (and Charge and Charge HR).

Out of the box, I do not expect the Blaze will have this feature. But I note that with the iOS app, you can accept and reject phone calls so that suggests there will be some sort of 2-way communication between the Blaze and a mobile device. Whether they will expand this capability is unknown at this time.

Best Answer

@SunsetRunner Couldn't have said it better myself!

@NANorris88 The Blaze is meant to alert you of incoming calls/texts/calendar reminders, but they exist to give you an idea of what's going on. There's no way for Blaze to affect your phone functionality, aside from "accepting" the call, like pat mentioned above. 

Community Moderator - English/EspañolEmerson | Community Moderator - English/Español

I run all over SF. What's your story?

Best Answer
0 Votes