Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inaccurate step and miles and won't connect to my phone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I just upgraded to the Blaze from a Charge HR because mine broke. It is not counting all my steps and the mileage is off. I did my normal 3 mile walk and it is only logging 2.5 miles. I had to calibrate my Charge by counting my steps in a measured space and it was then correct now I have the Blaze is registered to the same account, so it should be the same. I tried connecting to my phone for GPS hoping this would help and Bluetooth turns on and connects BUT says it cannot find phone. should I send this thing back?
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

It's great to see you here @jonipond. I would like to know if you keep having problems with your Blaze registering your information? If you do, I recommend Restarting your tracker and test it. If your information still inaccurate, feel free to contact our Support Team since they have the proper tools to see the information that your tracker is registering. For a faster response you can contact them via phone or chat.

Let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes