Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Blaze better than charge HR?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I am on my 2nd charge HR. Since Christmas, it has worked great for about 2 weeks. I have had problems syncing, incorrect time display, I am unable to update, once it just quit for a few days then started working again. I have done all of the troubleshooting, spoken to customer support twice, and spent way too much time on this thing. Now it does not even attempt to find my HR (no flashing green lights). Despite all of these problems, I am (perhaps insanely) thinking about getting a Blaze. I am wondering if others who have owned both devices are having fewer issues with the Blaze. And if anyone has had any luck with Fitbit instead of sending another HR, would allow me to pay some additional amount and receive a Blaze instead. I really need a tracker with a watch function that shows a second hand. I do not want gps.
Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

The Blaze does not have a second hand.

I like the Blaze alot. Its a very sleek looking watch.

But I have never had any problems with any of the fitbits I use

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

The Blaze is able to use the GPS from the phone, only when wanting to.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Oh I thought one of the watch faces had a second hand. Hmm maybe it was the surge
Best Answer
0 Votes

The Surge does not have a second hand either; this is the source of much discussion.

The problem with updating the display every second is that it would diminish battery life.

Frank | Washington, USA

Fitbit One, Ionic, Charge 2, Alta HR, Blaze, Surge, Flex, Flex 2, Zip, Ultra, Flyer, Aria, Aria 2 - Windows 10, Windows Phone

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes