Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Blaze bigger than Surge?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Are there any photos with Blaze and Surge side by side or Blaze and Apple Watch side by side?  I am just trying to picture how big it will look on my wrist.  I currently have the Surge and would love to get a color screen with calendar notification.

Best Answer
0 Votes
31 REPLIES 31

I thought it comes out in March.  How did you get it early?  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit has started shipping the preorders - these people did overnight shipping.

Kelly | Oklahoma
Alta HR, Blaze, Flex 2, Charge 2, Charge, and Aria * IPhone 7+

Best Answer
0 Votes
I just got my Blaze today. While I haven't compared the actual sizes, the way the Blaze wraps the wrist makes it seem noticeably smaller. It also feels significantly lighter.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Technically, the Blaze has a bigger screen, but is shorter. The super-flexible interchangable bands make it seem smaller! It's really the best of both worlds- nice display and comfortable fit.

Community Moderator - English/EspañolEmerson | Community Moderator - English/Español

I run all over SF. What's your story?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner wrote:

@Spike6231

When multiple trackers are linked to the account, it's as easy as just wearing the tracker you wish to use. The magic happens automatically.

Of course best to wear / use one device at a time.

Is the blaze supported by the multiple tracker ability?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@racertempo wrote:

@SunsetRunner wrote:

@Spike6231

When multiple trackers are linked to the account, it's as easy as just wearing the tracker you wish to use. The magic happens automatically.

Of course best to wear / use one device at a time.

Is the blaze supported by the multiple tracker ability?

Of course. Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just switched. It may look big but definitely wears more comfortably than the Surge, especially for my small wrist. The bulky band of Surge makes wearing long sleeves difficult.

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do o post a picture? I've one to post on this thread. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

First you want to go to the bottom of the page and click Full. This will give you the desktop verson. Now you will see the picture icon above the entry box. 

Best Answer

image.jpegHere's one I did earlier. 

May Blaze compared to a Surge in sale in Currys. 

Best Answer

Im buying a serge online, are they easy to reset? Do you think the are accurate in tracking gym classes and walking etc. Never owned a fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is this a used Siege, everything gets setup when it gets connected to your Fitbit account. 

The surge is thicker and does not have a replaceable band, however a third party sells a repair kit on Amazon. 

With walking it is nice to have gps built in and depending on how well the battery has been treated you could get up to 8 hours of gps. 

As for gym it is as good as the blaze, which personally I would get if money is available.. If your buying used, do you really know the condition? There will be no warranty. 

Best Answer
0 Votes