Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Fitbit Blaze waterproof?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is my Fitbit Blaze waterproof? I wanna know if I can take it shower, a Swim. Plus I'm an Indian so, I sweat a lot and workout a lot too so, can I take it too those most sweatiest workout?

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It is not waterproof. Sweating should be fine. Just keep it clean.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

It is not waterproof. Sweating should be fine. Just keep it clean.

Best Answer

It's great to welcome you @SunsetRunner and @SunsetRunner thanks for stopping by.

I am glad to see here that our friend replied to your inquiry. For more information about this, you can check our help article Can I swim or shower with my Fitbit device?.

Keep the stepping up! Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

I have worn it in the pool several times and haven’t had a problem. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Why would you even try? It's not sold as swim proof, and water damage voids the warranty. You just thought you'd give it a try and if it doesn't work, oh well?

Best Answer
0 Votes
I read on line that you could wear in water. I just wanted to check with Fitbit members. I wear in the pool each time and haven’t had any trouble. Why such a snippy response from you... wasn’t called for.....

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@violacp2  He is not trying to be snippy. Just stating the facts

Just beware you have voided the warranty and when something goes wrong with your device it will not be replaced because it is not swim proof

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
I get to decide what’s snippy if it’s directed to me. Your comment was not called for because you’re not the judge. Please stay out because I read that it’s waterproof. Watch is still working. I understand the warrenty. Case closed-Thanks

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the support Wendy. 

@violacp2  you didn't say all that. You just came along and posted you swam with yours and it's fine. This has been going on for three years. Some even falsely insist Fitbit advertised the Blaze as waterproof. You're lucky if you swam with yours and didn't ruin it. 

Where did you read it was waterproof? I can 100% guarantee it wasn't anything official from Fitbit. So you were at risk taking it for a swim. 

Best Answer

Hi @MarkMM and @violacp2, thank you for your participation in our Community Forums. I just want to reinforce that we should be polite and respectful in our interactions with other members. 

I also want to share this article with you: Can I swim or shower with my Fitbit device? Since Blaze is not a waterproof device, we don't recommend swimming it. Any damages caused by doing so, will not be covered under the warranty. 

@WendyB thank you for sharing that information! 

Let me know if you have any other questions. 

Lucia | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Hat dir dieser Post geholfen? Bezeichne ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos 😄

Best Answer

Serious question, so if you cannot swim with your Fitbit blaze, how do you credit yourself for the calories and exercise stats? I don’t see an area where you can manually type in how long you swim for.  

Best Answer
0 Votes